Monday, June 23, 2008

Ultrasound Day



Well, sorry to disappoint you all, but we decided not to find out the sex of our baby ghost. I guess we will all just have to wait and be surprised. The ultrasound showed that most is normal, it has a good heart, of course, two arms and two legs, and the head is normal ??? They also told us that the baby's femur bones are a little short,(a sign of downs) but look at mom and dad, how in the world could it have long femur bones, genetically impossible!! Anyway, of course we are a little worried right now, but the nurse insisted that we not worry because most of time it means nothing other than the baby is short, go figure. Melissa will get blood work done tomorrow for the Quad Screen which will tell us for sure whether something is wrong or not. Keep your fingers crossed and say a prayer for the littlest Fenton.

4 comments:

Judy Wagner said...

Dear Timmy and Melissa,
The two of you and my great niece or nephew are in my thoughts and prayers. I'm sure you have nothing to worry about and come November you will be the proud parents of a beautiful, healthy little Fenton. (How could your baby be anything less then beautiful, look at the two of you.) I love you all, including Timber. Aunt Judy

Diana Lesjak said...

Tim & Melissa...Your little cashew...I think its a BOY...is beautiful!! He has two loving parents...wonderful grandparents...aunts and uncles who will cherish him...friends who will adore him...maybe its a GIRL...anyway the point is...just remember the baby is yours to love all the days of your lives!! Think positive thoughts because your are both very blessed! Hugs & belly rubs!!

Bridget and Cyle said...

Hey guys,
I know from experience that hearing those words are so difficult...all I can say is stay positive! You'll go through ups and downs, and I'm telling you, technology can sometimes be more stressful than it is helpful. Everything will turn out as it should! Just smile, and cherish your little one everyday that goes by!

3d ultrasound said...

I was just collecting some information about my upcoming Baby i found the new one thing in the shape of 3d ultrasound it’s amazing and really awesome now i can see a preview of my upcoming new born in clarity it’s a miracle and have a really New experience for me........